Sealed Air (SEE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.20; 1.5% Yield
- Wall Street dips as Fed meet gets underway
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
- Amazon (AMZN) Reiterated as Top Pick, Set to Pass Walmart (WMT) Overall in 2022 - JPMorgan
- ZoomInfo (ZI) Gains After Setting $2 Billion 2025 Sales Target, Analysts Positive
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Sealed Air (NYSE: SEE) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.20 per share, or $0.8 annualized. This is a 25% increase from the prior dividend of $0.16.
The dividend will be payable on June 18, 2021, to stockholders of record on June 4, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of June 3, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.5 percent.
“Our confidence in the SEE Operating Engine, which is driving strong growth and cash generation, allows us to raise our dividend. Looking forward, we will continue our balanced approach to capital allocation of returning capital to shareholders, while investing in growth priorities of automation, digital and sustainability,” said Ted Doheny, Sealed Air’s President and CEO.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Sealed Air (SEE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MGM Growth Properties (MGP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4% to $0.515; 5.6% Yield
- Morgan Stanley's (MS) Gorman: Will Increase Dividend After Fed Process Goes Through
- Poly (POLY) Appoints Warren Schlichting as Executive Vice President, Chief Operating Officer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividend Hike, Dividends, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!