Sea Ltd. (SE) Misses Q4 EPS by 55c, Revenues Miss
- S&P 500, Dow rise on boost from bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Bernie Madoff, disgraced Ponzi schemer, dies at 82
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Sea Ltd. (NYSE: SE) reported Q4 EPS of ($1.06), $0.55 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.51). Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.57 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.88 billion.
Fourth Quarter 2020 Highlights
- Total GAAP revenue was US$1.6 billion, up 101.6% year-on-year.
- Total gross profit was US$533.7 million, up 101.5% year-on-year.
- Total adjusted EBITDA1 was US$48.7 million compared to US$(104.9) million for the fourth quarter of 2019.
For the full year of 2021, we currently expect bookings for digital entertainment to be between US$4.3 billion and US$4.5 billion. The midpoint of the guidance represents an increase of 38.1% from 2020.
We also expect GAAP revenue for e-commerce to be between US$4.5 billion and US$4.7 billion. The midpoint of the guidance represents an increase of 112.3% from 2020.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Sea Ltd. (SE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan (JPM) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.40, Revenues Beat
- Orbital Energy Group (OEG) Acquires Gibson Technical Services for $48 Million
- Wells Fargo (WFC) Tops Estimates After Releasing Reserves for Loan Losses, Costs Up By 7%