Scorpio Bulkers (SALT) Announces the Sale of an Ultramax Vessel
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Scorpio Bulkers Inc. (NYSE: SALT) (the “Company”) announced today that the Company has entered into an agreement with Eagle Bulk Shipping Inc. (“Eagle Bulk”) to sell SBI Virgo, an Ultramax bulk carrier built in 2017, for $15 million of cash and a warrant for 212,315 common shares of Eagle Bulk. Delivery of the vessel is expected to take place in the second quarter of 2021.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sinclair Broadcast Group (SBGI) Annonuces Laurie R. Beyer to Board
- Treehouse Foods (THS) Announces COO Transition
- Kohl's (KSS) and Investor Group Reach Agreement on Directors