Scholastic Corp (SCHL) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 2.5% Yield
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Scholastic Corp (NASDAQ: SCHL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.15 per share, or $0.6 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 15, 2020, to stockholders of record on April 30, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of April 29, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Scholastic Corp (SCHL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dividend Aristocrat Caterpillar (CAT) Boosts Dividend 8%
- Utz Brands (UTZ) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
- Abbott (ABT) Declares $0.45 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!