Scholastic Corp (SCHL) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
- Wall St drops at open as strong inflation stokes rate hike fears
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post largest gain since 2009 as inflation ramps up
- Bill Ackman said has been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) for months
- FuboTV (FUBO) Surges After Crushing Views on New Subscribers Adds, Analysts Positive
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Scholastic Corp (NASDAQ: SCHL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.15 per share, or $0.6 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 17, 2019, to stockholders of record on April 30, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of April 29, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Scholastic Corp (SCHL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Autoliv (ALV) Reinstates $0.62 Quarterly Dividend; 2.5% Yield
- VMware (VMW) Reports Prelim. 1Q EPS/Revenues Above Consensus; Appoints Raghu Raghuram as CEO
- Neogen Corp. (NEOG) Announces 2-for-1 Stock Split
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!