Scholar Rock Holding Corp. (SRRK) Presents Preclinical Data for SRK-181 at the TGFβ for Immuno-Oncology Drug Development Summit
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day fall; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Scholar Rock (NASDAQ: SRRK), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the treatment of serious diseases in which protein growth factors play a fundamental role, today announced a presentation at the 2021 TGFβ for Immuno-Oncology Drug Development Summit.
“Inhibition of TGFβ1 Activation with SRK-181 Overcomes Primary Resistance to Checkpoint Inhibition Therapy” will be presented on January 28th, 2021 at 12:30 PM EST. The presentation will provide an overview of the preclinical data demonstrating selective inhibition of TGFβ1 activation with SRK-181-mIgG1 (murine version of SRK-181) induces combination treatment effects with anti-PD-1 on tumor growth in checkpoint inhibition therapy-resistant tumors as well as an improved preclinical toxicity profile compared to less selective TGFβ inhibition.
Scholar Rock will also be participating in a panel discussion titled “Debating the Best Approach to Target TGF-β” on January 27th, 2021 at 10:45 am EST.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ayala Pharmaceuticals Inc. (AYLA) Reports First Patient Dosed in Phase 1 Clinical Trial of AL102 in Combination with BCMA Targeting Agent, WVT078
- Manchester United's (MANU) Joel Glazer apologizes to fans over European Super League
- Emergent BioSolutions (EBS) committed to working with the FDA and Johnson & Johnson to quickly resolve issues
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Management Comments
Related EntitiesTwitter, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!