Scholar Rock Holding Corp. (SRRK) Presents Preclinical Data for SRK-181 at the TGFβ for Immuno-Oncology Drug Development Summit
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Scholar Rock (NASDAQ: SRRK), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the treatment of serious diseases in which protein growth factors play a fundamental role, today announced a presentation at the 2021 TGFβ for Immuno-Oncology Drug Development Summit.
“Inhibition of TGFβ1 Activation with SRK-181 Overcomes Primary Resistance to Checkpoint Inhibition Therapy” will be presented on January 28th, 2021 at 12:30 PM EST. The presentation will provide an overview of the preclinical data demonstrating selective inhibition of TGFβ1 activation with SRK-181-mIgG1 (murine version of SRK-181) induces combination treatment effects with anti-PD-1 on tumor growth in checkpoint inhibition therapy-resistant tumors as well as an improved preclinical toxicity profile compared to less selective TGFβ inhibition.
Scholar Rock will also be participating in a panel discussion titled “Debating the Best Approach to Target TGF-β” on January 27th, 2021 at 10:45 am EST.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Genmab A/S (GMAB) and Seagen (SGEN) Announce U.S. FDA Filing Acceptance for Priority Review of Tisotumab Vedotin BLA for Patients with Recurrent or Metastatic Cervical Cancer
- Rubius Therapeutics (RUBY) Presents Initial Clinical Results from the Ongoing Phase 1/2 Clinical Trial of RTX-240 in Advanced Solid Tumors
- BJ's Wholesale Club (BJ) Announces Unexpected Passing of President and CEO Lee Delaney