Schlumberger Ltd. (SLB) to Redeem $895M of Senior Notes
- S&P 500 ends slightly lower after jobs report
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- United Airlines (UAL) nearing deal to order dozens of Boeing 787 Dreamliners - WSJ
- Meta Platforms says metaverse could contribute over $3 trillion to global GDP by 2031
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Schlumberger Limited (NYSE: SLB) today announced that its subsidiaries will redeem approximately $895 million of senior notes due 2022.
Schlumberger Finance Canada Ltd., an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of Schlumberger (“SFCL”), will redeem the entire outstanding principal amount of its 2.65% Senior Notes due 2022 (the “SFCL Notes”), and Schlumberger Holdings Corporation, an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of Schlumberger (“SHC”), will redeem the entire outstanding principal amount of its 3.625% Senior Notes due 2022 (the “SHC Notes” and, collectively with the SFCL Notes, the “Notes”). The aggregate principal amount of the SFCL Notes outstanding is $600,000,000, and the aggregate principal amount of the SHC Notes outstanding is $295,328,000.
The redemption date for the SFCL Notes is October 20, 2022 and the redemption date for the SHC Notes is October 21, 2022 (each, a “Redemption Date”). The Notes will be redeemed on the applicable Redemption Date at a redemption price for each series of Notes equal to (a) 100% of the aggregate principal amount being redeemed, plus (b) accrued and unpaid interest on such Notes from the last interest payment date to, but excluding, the applicable Redemption Date, in accordance with the terms of the applicable series of Notes and the applicable indenture governing such series of Notes. On and after the applicable Redemption Date, interest will cease to accrue on the Notes and the Notes will cease to be outstanding.
Notices of redemption are being sent by the trustee for the Notes to all currently registered holders of such series of Notes.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SLB (SLB) option implied volatility near low end of range into OPEC+
- Goodyear Tire (GT) announces election of Norma B. Clayton to its Board
- JPMorgan, BofA And Citi Slash Banker Bonuses As Talent War Ends - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!