Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) to Share Expression and Safety Results from Study 103 (ENDEAVOR) Evaluating SRP-9001, its Investigational Gene Therapy for the Treatment of DMD
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Sarepta Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: SRPT), the leader in precision genetic medicine for rare diseases, today announced that on Tuesday, May 18, 2021 at 8:30 am Eastern Time, the Company will host a webcast and conference call to present 12-week expression and safety results from Study SRP-9001-103 (Study 103), also known as ENDEAVOR. Study 103 is the first clinical trial using Sarepta’s commercially representative material for SRP-9001 (rAAVrh74.MHCK7.micro-dystrophin) for the treatment of Duchenne muscular dystrophy. SRP-9001 is an investigational gene transfer therapy intended to deliver its micro-dystrophin-encoding gene to muscle tissue for the targeted production of the micro-dystrophin protein.
The presentation will be webcast live under the investor relations section of Sarepta's website at https://investorrelations.sarepta.com/events-presentations and slides will be archived there following the call for one year. Please connect to Sarepta's website several minutes prior to the start of the broadcast to ensure adequate time for any software download that may be necessary. The conference call may be accessed by dialing (844) 534-7313 for domestic callers and (574) 990-1451 for international callers. The passcode for the call is 2599264. Please specify to the operator that you would like to join the “Sarepta-hosted Clinical Update for Micro-dystrophin Gene Therapy.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TG Therapeutics (TGTX) Announces Presentation of Data from the ULTIMATE I & II Phase 3 Trials of Ublituximab in Multiple Sclerosis at EAN
- BeiGene (BGNE) Announces China NMPA Approval of BRUKINSA for Treatment of Patients with Relapsed or Refractory Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia
- Orphazyme (ORPH) has received CRL from the FDA following its review of the new drug application for arimoclomol
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!