Saratoga Investment (SAR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.1% to $0.49; 8.8% Yield
- Stocks near record highs on recovery hopes, Curevac sinks
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 21c, Offers Q2 and FY Guidance
- Tesla (TSLA) demand is through the roof, already sold out this quarter - Electrek
- Dollar falls as risk appetite improves, sterling steady before BoE
- Uber (UBER) Tops Q1 EPS by 47c, Revenue Misses
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Saratoga Investment (NYSE: SAR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.49 per share, or $1.96 annualized. This is a 2.1% increase from the prior dividend of $0.48.
The dividend will be payable on December 27, 2017, to stockholders of record on December 15, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of December 14, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 8.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Saratoga Investment (SAR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Allied Motion (AMOT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.025
- Pool Corp. (POOL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 37.9% to $0.80; Approves $450M Buyback
- FactSet (FDS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.5% to $0.82; 0.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!