Sandy Spring Bancorp (SASR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.7% to $0.32; 3.8% Yield
- Microsoft (MSFT) Near Deal to Acquire Nuance (NUAN) - Report
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Sandy Spring Bancorp (NASDAQ: SASR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.32 per share, or $1.28 annualized. This is a 6.7% increase from the prior dividend of $0.30.
The dividend will be payable on February 24, 2021, to stockholders of record on February 17, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of February 16, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Sandy Spring Bancorp (SASR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Levi (LEVI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 50% to $0.06; 1% Yield
- AGNC Investment Corp (AGNC) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 2.8% Yield
- GEO Group (GEO) Suspends Quarterly Dividend to Maximize Repayment of Debt
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!