Sandstorm Gold Ltd (SAND) Reports Q4 Revenues Beat
- Wall Street closes mixed, S&P 500 ends off record high
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- General Motors (GM) Misses on Profit Estimates as Bolt EV Recall Weighs on Earnings, Challenging Chip Situation and 'Cautious' Profit Outlook Pulling Shares Lower Says Analyst
- Exclusive-U.S. developing plan to require foreign visitors to be vaccinated -official
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Sandstorm Gold Ltd (NYSE: SAND) reported Q4 revenue for the quarter came in at $29.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $19 million.
Based on the Company’s existing royalties, attributable gold equivalent ounces sold for 2021 is forecast to be between 52,000 and 62,000 ounces. The Company is forecasting attributable gold equivalent production of 125,000 ounces in 2024.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Sandstorm Gold Ltd (SAND) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sandvik acquires DSI Underground Joint Ventures, Rocbolt Technologies
- Adaptive Biotechnologies (ADPT) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c
- Ampio Pharma (AMPE) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!