Sandstorm Gold Ltd (SAND) Reports Q2 EPS of SEK1.73
- Wall St falls as Delta worries outweigh earnings, M&A cheer
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil falls in volatile session on concerns over COVID spread
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar languishes, other safe haven currencies shine amid Delta caution
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Sandstorm Gold Ltd (NYSE: SAND) reported Q2 EPS of SEK1.73. Revenue for the quarter came in at SEK20.23 billion.
Second quarter 2020
- Order intake 18,971 million SEK
- Revenues 20,230 million SEK
- Operating profit 1,508 million SEK
- Operating margin 7.5%
- Adjusted operating profit 2,837 million SEK
- Adjusted operating margin 14.0%
- Profit after financial items 1,528 million SEK
- Adjusted profit after financial items 2,858 million SEK
- Earnings per share 0.88 SEK
- Adjusted earnings per share 1.73 SEK
- Cash flow from operations 2,880 million SEK
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Sandstorm Gold Ltd (SAND) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tennant Co. (TNC) Tops Q2 EPS by 20c
- Alnylam Pharma (ALNY) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- Ryman Hospitality Properties (RHP) Tops Q2 EPS by 57c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!