Sandstorm Gold Ltd (SAND) Reports Q1 Revenues Beat
- Wall St falls as economic woes hit banks, industrials stocks
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
- Oil prices fall as Delta variant spread weighs
- Lyft (LYFT) Beats Q2 Estimates, Firms Raise PTs on Accelerating Demand
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Sandstorm Gold Ltd (NYSE: SAND) reported Q1 revenue for the quarter came in at $21.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $16 million.
First Quarter Highlights
Due to the unknown long-term effects of the current global health pandemic, Sandstorm withdrew the Company’s 2020 production guidance. Based on the Company’s existing royalties, attributable gold equivalent ounces sold are forecasted to be approximately 125,000 ounces in 2024.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Sandstorm Gold Ltd (SAND) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macerich (MAC) Reports Q2 FFO of $0.59
- Charles River Laboratories (CRL) Tops Q2 EPS by 23c; Raises Guidance
- Sandvik acquires DSI Underground Joint Ventures, Rocbolt Technologies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!