Sana Biotechnology Inc. (SANA) Prices 23.5M Share Upsized IPO at $25/Sh
- Wall St set to open higher after bumper earnings from big banks
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Dollar heads for second week of losses as yields decline
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q1 EPS by 52c
- Apple (AAPL) May Scrap iPhone Mini Next Year, New Lineup to Focus on Camera Quality, Says Top Analyst
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Sana Biotechnology, Inc. (NASDAQ: SANA), a company focused on creating and delivering engineered cells as medicines, today announced the pricing of its upsized initial public offering of 23,500,000 shares of its common stock at a public offering price of $25.00 per share. All of the shares of common stock are being offered by Sana. The gross proceeds from the offering, before deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and other offering expenses payable by Sana, are expected to be $587.5 million. Sana’s common stock is expected to begin trading on The Nasdaq Global Select Market on February 4, 2021, under the ticker symbol “SANA.” The offering is expected to close on February 8, 2021, subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions. In addition, Sana has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 3,525,000 shares of common stock at the initial public offering price, less the underwriting discounts and commissions, and, if exercised in full, would result in aggregate gross proceeds of approximately $675.6 million.
Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC, J.P. Morgan and BofA Securities are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering.
Registration statements relating to the shares being sold in this offering were filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission and became effective on February 3, 2021.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Recursion Pharmaceuticals Inc. (RXRX) Prices 24.24M Share IPO at $18/Sh
- Cathie Wood's ARK Bought 3 Million Shares Of New Autonomous Truck IPO
- AppLovin Corp. (APP) Prices 25M Share IPO at $80/Sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings, IPOs
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!