Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Salesforce (NYSE: CRM), the global leader in CRM, today announced the following revision to its Fiscal Year 2022 revenue guidance and initiation of Fiscal Year 2023 guidance as of Sept. 23, 2021.
- Raises FY22 revenue guidance to a range of $26.25 billion to $26.35 billion.
- Initiates FY23 revenue guidance of $31.65 billion to $31.80 billion.
- Initiates FY23 GAAP operating margin guidance of 3.0% to 3.5% and non-GAAP operating margin guidance of 20.0%.
(Consensus sees FY22 revenue of $26.31 billion and FY23 revenue of $31.47 billion)
Salesforce will hold its annual Investor Day presentation today, Thursday, Sept. 23 beginning at 8:00 am (PT) / 11:00 am (ET). The live broadcast and on-demand replay will be available at www.salesforce.com/investorday2021 and at www.salesforce.com/investor. An investor presentation accompanying the program, including information regarding the Company’s financial performance, guidance, market opportunity, competitive position and economic model, will also be made available at www.salesforce.com/investor at approximately 12:00 p.m. PT on Sept. 23, 2021.
The following is a reconciliation of GAAP operating margin guidance to non-GAAP operating margin guidance for the full year:
Fiscal Year 2023 Guidance
GAAP Operating Margin (1)
~3.0% - 3.5%
Amortization of purchased intangibles
11.1% - 10.6%
Non-GAAP Operating Margin (1)
(1) GAAP operating margin is the proportion of GAAP income from operations as a percentage of GAAP revenue. Non- GAAP operating margin is the proportion of non-GAAP income from operations as a percentage of GAAP revenue.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Perficient (PRFT) Announces Acquisition of Overactive
- The Very Good Food Company (VERY) Prices 15M Unit Direct Offering at $2/sh
- Manitowoc (MTW) Appoints Amy R. Davis and Robert W. Malone to its Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance, Hot Corp. News, Hot Guidance
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!