Salesforce (CRM) Announces Bret Taylor to Step Down as Vice Chair and Co-CEO; Marc Benioff to be Chair and CEO
- Wall Street gains on Powell comments
- CVS Health (CVS) to buy Oak Street Health (OSH) for $10.5 billion - WSJ
- Biden expected to call for 400% increase in buyback tax
- Pinterest (PINS) erases bulk of after-hours losses after positive earnings call, analysts raise numbers
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI): Call of Duty strength fuel earnings beat
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Salesforce (NYSE: CRM) today announced that Bret Taylor will step down as Vice Chair and Co-CEO of Salesforce, effective January 31, 2023. At that point, Marc Benioff will be Chair and CEO of the company.
“I am grateful for six fantastic years at Salesforce,” said Taylor. “Marc was my mentor well before I joined Salesforce and the opportunity to partner with him to lead the most important software company in the world is career-defining. After a lot of reflection, I've decided to return to my entrepreneurial roots. Salesforce has never been more relevant to customers, and with its best-in-class management team and the company executing on all cylinders, now is the right time for me to step away.”
“It’s bittersweet that Bret has decided to step down as my Co-CEO,” said Benioff. “He made his mark on Salesforce as an incredible technologist, leader and friend to us all. Bret founded two incredible companies so it’s understandable why he wants to return to his entrepreneurial roots. I’m excited to see his next chapter unfold, as I’ll always be his biggest champion and he’ll always be part of the Salesforce ‘Ohana.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Southern Co. (SO) announces management changes as part of transition plan
- KULR Technology Group (KULR) Announces Issuance of U.S. Patent Covering Li-Ion Battery Storage and Transportation Solution
- SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) plans to reduce workforce by approximately 9%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Mgmt Changes, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!