Saga Communications (SGA) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.38 on Revenues of $28.75M
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Saga Communications (NASDAQ: SGA) reported Q2 EPS of $0.38, versus $0.64 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $28.75 million, versus $31.79 million reported last year.
- Net income was $2.3 million and diluted earnings per share were $0.38 in the fourth quarter of 2020.
- Net Revenue was $28.8 million for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2020 which was a 19.1% increase over net revenue for the third quarter ended September 30, 2020.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Saga Communications (SGA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Western Alliance Bancorporation (WAL) Tops Q1 EPS by 43c
- Veracyte (VCYT) Announces Retirement of CFO and Preliminary Q1 Results
- Tesla's (TSLA) Profitability Threated by Tax Credits - Navellier
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!