Safehold Inc. (SAFE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Microsoft (MSFT) Near Deal to Acquire Nuance (NUAN) - Report
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Safehold Inc. (NYSE: SAFE) reported Q4 EPS of $0.29, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.29.
Highlights from the fourth quarter and fiscal year report include:
- Q4 ‘20 EPS of $0.29, a 15% increase year-over-year
- FY ‘20 EPS of $1.17, a 31% increase year-over-year
- 13 ground leases closed in Q4 totaling $331 million
- Portfolio surpasses $3 billion
- #1 performing Nareit stock in 2020 with an 82% total shareholder return
- Recently received investment grade credit ratings from Moody’s Investors Services and Fitch Ratings
“We finished 2020 on a high note, closing a record number of ground leases in a single quarter and delivering our better, reinvented ground lease solution to more parts of the real estate industry,” said Jay Sugarman, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. “After creating the modern ground lease industry four years ago, we have continued to innovate to meet our customers’ needs, and we enter 2021 with a growing pipeline of opportunities, a strong, investment grade credit profile, and a track record of delivering value for our shareholders.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Safehold Inc. (SAFE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- WD-40 Co. (WDFC) Misses Q2 EPS by 8c
- PriceSmart (PSMT) Misses Q2 EPS by 13c
- Johnson Controls (JCI) to Acquire Silent-Aire for Up to $870 Million
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Related EntitiesFitch Ratings, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!