SVB Financial Group (SIVB) Tops Q1 EPS by $3.56
- Dow ends at record high after upbeat jobless claims report
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SVB Financial Group (NASDAQ: SIVB) reported Q1 EPS of $10.03, $3.56 better than the analyst estimate of $6.47.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Svb Financial Group (SIVB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Twist Bioscience Corporation (TWST) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c, Revenues Beat; Raises FY21 Revenues Guidance Above Consensus
- Velocity Financial Inc. (VEL) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Revenues Miss
- Research Frontiers, Inc. (REFR) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!