SQZ Biotechnologies (SQZ) Prices 3M Share Common Offering at $20/Sh
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SQZ Biotechnologies Company (NYSE: SQZ) today announced the pricing of its underwritten public offering of 3,000,000 shares of common stock at a public offering price of $20.00 per share. All of the shares of common stock are being offered by SQZ. In addition, SQZ has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 450,000 shares of its common stock at the public offering price, less the underwriting discounts and commissions. The offering is expected to close on February 17, 2021, subject to customary closing conditions.
BofA Securities, Evercore ISI and Stifel are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering. BTIG is acting as lead manager for the offering.
A registration statement relating to the securities being sold in the offering was declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission on February 11, 2021. This offering is being made only by means of a prospectus.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bally's Corporation (BALY) Prices 11M Share Common Offering at $55/Sh
- UPDATE: Stifel Expert Call Suggests Nike (NKE) Chinese Nationalist Backlash is Non-Trivial
- PHX Minerals (PHX) Prices Upsized Common Stock Offering at $2/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesStifel, BTIG
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!