SQL Technologies (SKYX) Files IPO Registration Statement
- Futures drop as jobs data points to resilient labor market
- U.S. economy adds 199,000 jobs in November
- Bernstein's best idea for 2024? Short Tesla stock
- Analysts defend Broadcom as annual guidance falls short after FQ4 earnings beat
- Microsoft (MSFT) dips as UK's CMA seeks views on partnership with OpenAI
SQL Technologies (NASDAQ: SKYX) has filed for a proposed IPO.
The company describes itself as: "As electricity is a standard in every home and building, our mission is to make homes and buildings become safe-advanced and smart as the standard. Sky Technologies has a series of highly disruptive advanced-safe-smart platform technologies, with over 60 U.S. and global patents and patent pending applications. Our technologies place an emphasis on high quality and ease of use, while significantly enhancing both safety and lifestyle in homes and buildings. We believe that our products are a necessity in every room in both homes and other buildings in the U.S. and globally."
The Benchmark Company will serve as sole underwriter.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Levi (LEVI) President & CEO Chip Bergh to Retire April 26, Michelle Gass to Become President & CEO Effective January 29
- Veradigm (MDRX) Announces Greg Garrison Named Executive Chairman; Dr. Shih-Yin Ho Appointed Interim CEO; Lee Westerfield Appointed Interim CFO
- Patria (PAX) acquires Credit Suisse's real estate business in Brazil for ~$130M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, IPOs
Related EntitiesThe Benchmark Company, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!