SPI Energy's (SPI) SolarJuice Announces Volume Order From Solar4America
- Futures rise as upbeat earnings boost risk appetite
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q3 EPS by 24c, Raises FY Guidance
- Walmart (WMT) Added to Goldman's Conviction Buy List, Target (TGT) Removed
- SpaceX: If Elon Musk Were to Become the First Trillionaire, it Won't be Because of Tesla (TSLA)
- New Product Launches Signal Apple (AAPL) is Navigating Supply Chain Disruptions Better Than Other Companies Says Analyst
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SPI Energy Co., Ltd. ("SPI Energy" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: SPI), a global renewable energy company and provider of solar storage and electric vehicle (EV) solutions for business, residential, government, logistics and utility customers, today announced SolarJuice Co., Ltd. ("SolarJuice"), a subsidiary of the Company, received a volume order for Solar4America solar products from a leading home improvement retailer with over 300 stores across the US.
"This is another very important milestone for SolarJuice and its Solar4America branded solar products," commented Xiaofeng Denton Peng, Chairman and CEO of SPI Energy. "We anticipate we will begin delivering orders of Solar4America's solar products in early 2022. Placing our products on the shelves of a leading retailer will enable us to significantly expand our customer base, ultimately driving new and growing interests in our expanding lines of compelling solar products and services offered under the Solar4America brand."
SolarJuice Co., Ltd. ("SolarJuice") is the leader in renewable energy system solutions for residential and small commercial markets. Established in 2009, the Company is headquartered in Sydney, Australia and delivers a one-stop global solution for solar panels, inverters, and battery systems. Since inception, the Company has served over 3,000 B2B accounts and 400 customers. SolarJuice also plans to grow its supply chain, enhance its technology platform and looks to expand its product delivery throughout the Asia Pacific region and the North America markets. With the recent acquisition of Solar4America, one of the leading solar and roofing installers in the United States, this will allow the Company to serve more customers in the growing California, Nevada, Texas, Florida, and Colorado markets. With more than a million solar systems and roofs installed, the Livermore, CA-based company now employs hundreds of installers and operates in five states: California, Florida, Nevada, Colorado and Texas.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Carrier Global (CARR) Acquires Cavius
- LiveOne's (LVO) Podcastone And Jordan Harbinger Strike High Seven-Figure Renewal Deal For Top-Rated The Jordan Harbinger Show
- Avalara (AVLR) Moves into Property Tax with Avalara Acquisition - Needham & Company
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!