SPAC Foley Trasimene Acquisition Corp. II (BFT) Gains as Merger Partner Paysafe Enters Coinbase Partnership
- Wall St. opens lower as Netflix slides, virus cases rise
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence dampens risk appetite
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SPAC Foley Trasimene Acquisition Corp. II (NYSE: BFT) gained over 3% in pre-open trading Thursday after its merger partner, Paysafe, announced that its Skrill digital wallet has expanded its cryptocurrency offering to the U.S. in partnership with Coinbase.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Genius Sports Group (GENI) Starts Trading on NYSE After Closing Merger with SPAC MY Technology Group, Inc. II
- MAXIMUS (MMS) Reports Acquisition of Veterans Evaluation Services Inc. for $1.4B
- Rapid7, Inc. (RPD) Acquires Digital Forensics and Incident Response Open Source Project, Velociraptor
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, SPAC, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement, Pre Market Movers, SPAC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!