SPAC Big Rock Partners Acquisition (BRPA) on Watch as Merger Partner NeuroRx Announces Completion of Data Analysis in Phase 2b/3 Clinical Trial of ZYESAMI
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SPAC Big Rock Partners Acquisition (NASDAQ: BRPA) on watch after merger partner NeuroRx, Inc. announces completion of top line data analysis of the 60-day results in its phase 2b/3 clinical trial, conducted under FDA Fast Track Designation, of ZYESAMI™ (aviptadil acetate) for the treatment of critically-ill patients with COVID-19 respiratory failure (www.clinicaltrials.gov 04311697). The results for the primary endpoint of recovery from respiratory failure and the secondary endpoint of survival through day 60 are in the process of final review by the investigators of the multicenter clinical trial. A conference call will be held at 8:30am EDT on Monday, March 29th with attendance from corporate leadership and lead investigators.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amazon-backed home tech startup SmartRent to go public in over $2 billion SPAC deal
- RenalytixAI (RENX) Announces U.S. General Services Administration Grants 10-Year Governmentwide Contract for KidneyIntelX Testing
- Can-Fite BioPharma (CANF) Expands its Phase II COVID-19 Study to Europe