SOS Limited (SOS) Prices 8.6M ADS Registered Direct Offering at $10/ADS
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SOS Limited (NYSE: SOS), an emerging blockchain-based and big data-driven marketing solution provider announced today that it has entered into a securities purchase agreement with certain accredited investors to purchase $86,000,000 worth of its American Depositary Shares ("ADS") and warrants in a registered direct offering priced at-the-market under the NYSE rules.
Under the terms of the securities purchase agreement, the Company has agreed to sell 8,600,000 ADSs and warrants to purchase 4,300,000 ADS. The warrants will be exercisable immediately upon the date of issuance and have an exercise price of $10.00. The warrants will expire five years from the date of issuance. The purchase price for one ADS and one corresponding warrant will be $10.00. The gross proceeds to the Company from the registered direct offering are estimated to be $86,000,000 before deducting the placement agent's fees and other estimated offering expenses. The registered direct offering is expected to close on or about February 22, 2021, subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions.
The Company intends to use the proceeds from the offering to develop its recently launched cloud cryptocurrency mining and cryptocurrency security and insurance business as well as for working capital and general corporate use.
Maxim Group LLC is acting as sole placement agent in connection with this offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SOS (SOS) to Acquire the Majority Equity Interest of Three US-based Power Plants Aiming to Expand its Crypto-mining Operations into North America
- Novo Integrated Sciences (NVOS) Prices $8.0 Million Registered Direct Offering
- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors That Class Action Lawsuits Have Been Filed Against SOS Limited and Canoo and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesMaxim Group
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!