SOS Limited (SOS) Enters into Purchase Agreement for 575 Cryptocurrency Mining Rigs
- S&P 500, Dow slip as telecom stocks eclipse upbeat results from retailers
- Walmart (WMT) Gains After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Bulled Up on 'Strong Q1 Results'
- Home Depot (HD) Leaps After Topping Q1 Estimates, Analyst Positive
- Stride (LRN) Targeted in Potential Takeover by Pearsons (PSO) - Source
- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Now Almost Out of Wells Fargo (WFC), Invests Further into Verizon (VZ) and Kroger (KR), More Selling than Buying Says Analyst
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SOS Limited (NYSE: SOS) (the "Company" or "SOS") announced today that the company has entered into an agreement to purchase 575 cryptocurrency ETH mining rigs. Under the terms of the agreement, the Company is expected to obtain approximately 400 GH of ETH hash rate. The mining rigs are expected to be delivered on or about April 30, 2021.
This purchase is another step in implementing SOS' cryptocurrency mining strategy. The Company is pleased it has been able to secure mining capacity during this global mining equipment shortage.
Mr. Yandai Wang, CEO of SOS, commented, "we are optimistic about the future of cryptocurrencies and Ethereum in particular. This is part of our overall strategy to develop blockchain-based environments and services and which will be a core part of our growth in 2021 and beyond".
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SOS Limited (SOS) Launches 6,039 Mining Rigs as it Scales Up Cryptomining Operations
- Pacira Pharma (PCRX) Announces Notice of Allowance of New Patent for EXPAREL
- Stealth BioTherapeutics (MITO) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!