SITE Centers Corp. (SITC) Announces 15M Share Offering of Common Shares
- S&P 500, Dow hit record highs on upbeat earnings, strong retail sales
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales surge; weekly jobless claims drop to one-year low
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SITE Centers Corp. (NYSE: SITC) (“SITE Centers” or the “Company”) today announced the commencement of a public offering of 15,000,000 common shares. SITE Centers also expects to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 2,250,000 common shares.
Morgan Stanley and Wells Fargo Securities LLC are serving as joint book-running managers for the offering.
SITE Centers intends to use the net proceeds of the offering to redeem the depositary shares representing its outstanding 6.250% Class K Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Shares, without par value (the “Class K Preferred Shares”), which have an aggregate liquidation preference of $150.0 million. Any remaining proceeds will be used for general corporate purposes. This release does not constitute a notice of redemption of the depositary shares representing the Class K Preferred Shares. Pending such use, SITE Centers may invest the net proceeds in short-term securities or repay short-term indebtedness.
A preliminary prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus relating to the offering is being filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. A copy of the preliminary prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus relating to the offering may be obtained from:
Morgan Stanley, Attention: Prospectus Department, 180 Varick Street, 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10014; or
Wells Fargo Securities at 500 West 33rd Street, New York, New York, 10001, Attn: Equity Syndicate Department, or by calling toll free 1-800-326-5897, or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Latham Group Inc. (SWIM) Announces 20M Share IPO Between $19-$21/Sh
- NiSource (NI) Announces Pricing of Equity Units
- SOS Limited (SOS) Declines Following Cautious Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley, Dividend, Bankruptcy, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!