SEMrush Holdings, Inc. (SEMR) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.01 on Revenues of $40M; Offers 2Q & FY21 Revenues Outlook
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SEMrush Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: SEMR) reported Q1 EPS of $0.01, versus ($0.02) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $40 million, versus $27.79 million reported last year.
First Quarter 2021 Financial Highlights
- Total revenue of $40 million, up 44% year over year
- ARR of $168 million as of March 31, 2021, up 53% year over year
- Dollar based net revenue retention of 116%
- Net Income of $1.5 million, an improvement from a loss of $1.9 million a year ago
- Non-GAAP Net Income, which excludes stock-based compensation expense, of $2.1 million, an improvement from a loss of $1.7 million a year ago
- Over 72K customers as of March 31, 2021, up 29% compared to a year ago (excludes Prowly customers)
“I am pleased with our execution during the first quarter. The company completed a successful listing on the New York Stock Exchange while also delivering strong growth in paying customers, many of whom took their first step into online marketing with Semrush,” said Oleg Shchegolev, CEO and Founder of Semrush.
“Clearly this was a solid start to the year, and looking ahead, I see a strong demand environment for our products as customers of all sizes focus on growing their online presence. We remain laser focused on delivering innovative solutions that enable successful and productive marketers,” added Mr. Shchegolev.
SEMrush Holdings, Inc. sees Q2 2021 revenue of $42.2-42.7 million.
SEMrush Holdings, Inc. sees FY2021 revenue of $175-177 million.
Based on information as of today, May 11, 2021, we are issuing the following financial guidance:
Second Quarter 2021 Financial Outlook
- Revenue is expected to be in a range of $42.2 million to $42.7 million, up 49% year over year
- Non-GAAP net loss is expected to be in a range of $4.4 to $4.1 million
Full Year 2021 Financial Outlook
- Revenue is expected to be in a range of $175 million to $177 million, up 40-42% year over year
- Non-GAAP net loss is expected to be in a range of $7.9 to $6.3 million
For earnings history and earnings-related data on SEMrush Holdings, Inc. (SEMR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chewy (CHWY) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c, Revs Beat Slightly
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.00, Raises FY Guidance
- Yiren Digital Ltd. (YRD) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.30, Revenues Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!