SEC Investigating Activision Blizzard (ATVI) Related to Sexual Harassment, Discrimination Claims - WSJ
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - September 20, 2021 3:14 PM EDT)
Federal securities regulators have launched a wide-ranging probe into Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: ATVI), including how it handled employees allegations of sexual misconduct and workplace discrimination, according to the Wall Street Journal, citing people familiar with the investigation and documents.
The SEC has subpoenaed the company and several senior executives included CEO Bobby Kotick.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Coinbase (COIN) pitches blueprint for seperate crypto regulation, which could sideline SEC - DJ
- Bitcoin Continues to Hit Highs, Now Up 9%
- The Very Good Food Company (VERY) Prices 15M Unit Direct Offering at $2/sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Litigation, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!