SB Financial Group (SBFG) Tops Q4 EPS by 36c, Revenues Beat
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SB Financial Group (NASDAQ: SBFG) reported Q4 EPS of $0.77, $0.36 better than the analyst estimate of $0.41. Revenue for the quarter came in at $18.15 million versus the consensus estimate of $9.2 million.
Fourth quarter 2020 highlights over prior-year fourth quarter include:
- Net income of $5.4 million up $2.0 million or 59.6 percent; diluted earnings per share ("EPS") of $0.71, up $0.29 per share or 69.0 percent
- Adjusted net income, excluding the impact of the Originated Mortgage Servicing Rights ("OMSR") recapture, was $5.8 million, which yields an increase in adjusted EPS of $0.06 to $0.77
- Mortgage origination volume of $169.0 million, an increase of $31.5 million, or 22.9 percent
- Pre-tax, pre-provision income of $7.5 million, up $3.1 million or 70.6 percent
"The fourth quarter completed a record year of earnings for our Company. We earned $0.71 per share in the quarter up 69 percent from the prior year and for the full year $1.96, which was up 30 percent over the prior twelve months," said Mark A. Klein, Chairman, President, and CEO of SB Financial. "We had significant contributions from our lending teams in the PPP initiative and our Residential Mortgage group originated record volume during 2020. We were especially pleased to have returned over $10 million to our shareholders in the form of dividends and buybacks this past year and to have increased shareholder book value by nearly 11 percent."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on SB Financial Group (SBFG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan (JPM) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.40, Revenues Beat
- Netflix (NFLX) Becomes Profitable in South Korea After Reporting a 125% Rise in Revenue For Its Subsidiary
- New Residential Investment (NRZ) to Acquire Caliber Home Loans for $1.68 Billion
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!