S&T Bancorp (STBA) Tops Q1 EPS by 18c
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
S&T Bancorp (NASDAQ: STBA) reported Q1 EPS of $0.81, $0.18 better than the analyst estimate of $0.63.
"We are pleased to start the year with record quarterly net income and results that reflect what our company is capable of delivering," said David Antolik, president and interim chief executive officer. "We are optimistic about where S&T is headed in 2021, even with the challenging environment, and are well positioned to take advantage of the growth opportunities that will arise."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on S&T Bancorp (STBA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Broadwind Energy (BWEN) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c, Revenues Miss; Offers 2Q Revenue Guidance Above Consensus
- Expedia (EXPE) Flies Higher After Topping Analysts' Estimates, Analysts Raise Numbers and PT on 'Significant Outperformance'
- Fisker (FSR) Reaffirms Ocean Start of Production in Q4 2022
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!