S&P Global (SPGI) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c, Revenues Miss; Affirms FY19 EPS Mid-Point Guidance Below Consensus
- Wall St bounces back on boost from banks, industrials
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
- Oil steady on summer demand hopes but Iranian supply looms
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI) reported Q1 EPS of $2.11, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $2.13. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.57 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.6 billion.
"The markets have come a long way since the depths of December as they began to stabilize in the second week of January," said Douglas L. Peterson, President and Chief Executive Officer of S&P Global. "We don't let market disruptions interfere with our business plans. During the quarter we continued to execute on our strategic investments – fueling new product launches, technology projects, and improved productivity across the Company as we continue to Power the Markets of the Future."
S&P Global sees FY2019 EPS of $8.95-$9.15, versus the consensus of $9.08.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on S&P Global (SPGI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Everi Holdings (EVRI) Announces Expected 2021 Second Quarter Results In Connection With Plan To Refinance Outstanding Debt
- Middlefield Banc Corp. (MBCN) Announces CEO Retirement and Succession Plan
- Uber (UBER) to acquire interests in Cornershop in an all-stock transaction
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Management Comments
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!