S&P Global (SPGI) Announces Departure of Chief Financial Officer Ewout Steenbergen
- S&P, Dow eke out another record closing high as Nvidia momentum endures
- Goldman Sachs no longer expects Fed rate cut in May - reports
- Stocks eke out gain as Nvidia rally slows, yields slip
- Oil ends lower, posts weekly decline as US rate cut hopes dim
- Dollar index on track for first weekly fall this year
S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI) today announced that
"For the past seven years, Ewout has made invaluable contributions to the financial management, strategic direction and overall growth of S&P Global," said
"I am incredibly proud of the accomplishments we recorded during my time at S&P Global and serving as CFO has been one of the most significant highlights of my career," said Steenbergen. "I have full confidence in the future of the company."
Steenbergen played an instrumental role in acquiring Kensho, S&P Global's artificial intelligence and innovation hub. He was a core member of the S&P Global leadership team that completed the company's historic merger with IHS Markit in 2022, and served as President of the Engineering Solutions division prior to the company's divestiture in
Steenbergen also drove the introduction of new performance metrics, including the climate-adjusted earnings per share and S&P Global's vitality index, a measure of the percentage of revenues derived from new or enhanced products. Under his leadership, S&P Global's investor relations program has consistently received recognition from investors and analysts alike.
S&P Global has begun the process of evaluating both internal and external CFO candidates.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Midday movers: Nvidia erases gain; Carvana and Block rise
- Citi opens 30-day upside catalyst watch on Volkswagen AG (VWAGY)
- Coca-Cola European Partners plc (CCEP) Completes Joint Acquisition of CCBPI
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!