RxSight, Inc. (RXST) Prices 7.35M Share IPO at $16/sh
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RxSight, Inc. (NASDAQ: RXST) an ophthalmic medical device company, today announced the pricing of its initial public offering of 7,350,000 shares of common stock at a public offering price of $16.00 per share. The gross proceeds to RxSight® from the offering are expected to be $117.6 million, before deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and offering expenses. In addition, RxSight has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 1,102,500 shares of common stock at the initial public offering price, less underwriting discounts and commissions. RxSight’s common stock is expected to begin trading on the Nasdaq Global Market on July 30, 2021, under the ticker symbol “RXST.” The offering is expected to close on August 3, 2021, subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions.
J.P. Morgan Securities LLC and BofA Securities, Inc. are acting as joint book-running managers of the offering and as representatives of the underwriters. SVB Leerink LLC is also acting as a book-running manager of the offering. Wells Fargo Securities, LLC is acting as lead manager for the offering. BTIG, LLC is acting as co-manager for the offering.
A registration statement relating to the shares being sold in this offering has been filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission and was declared effective on July 29, 2021. The offering is being made only by means of a prospectus. When available, a copy of the final prospectus may be obtained by contacting:
- J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, Attention: Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, NY 11717, via telephone: +1 (866) 803-9204, or by email at email@example.com;
- BofA Securities, Inc. Attention: Prospectus Department, NC1-004-03-43, 200 North College Street, 3rd floor, Charlotte, NC 28255-0001, by telephone at +1 (800) 294-1322 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- SVB Leerink LLC, Attention: Syndicate Department, 53 State Street, 40th Floor, Boston, MA 02109, telephone: +1 (800) 808-7525, ext. 6105 or by email at email@example.com.
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to the registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or other jurisdiction.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GitLab Inc (GTLB) Files For up to $100M IPO
- Pyxis Oncology (PYXO) Files For Up to $100M IPO
- AEON Biopharma, Inc (AEON) Files For Up to $75M IPO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, IPOs
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Wells Fargo, IPO, BTIG
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!