Royal Caribbean Group (RCL) Announces Proposed $1.5B Common Share Offering
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Royal Caribbean Group (NYSE: RCL) today announced that it has commenced an underwritten public offering of $1.5 billion of shares of common stock of the Company. The Company expects to use the net proceeds from the offering for general corporate purposes.
Morgan Stanley is acting as underwriter for the offering of common stock.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MER Telemanagement Solutions (MTSL) Signs Definitive Merger Agreement with SharpLink
- PHX Minerals (PHX) Announces 5M Share Public Offering Of Shares Of Common Stock
- Dow (DOW) Declares $0.7 Quarterly Dividend; 4.3% Yield