Roth CH Acquisition III (ROCR) and Qualtek Acquire Urban Cable Technology
- Wall Street opens higher after virus-driven rout
- Private sector employment increased by 534,000 jobs from October to November, topping consensus estimate
- Jim Paulsen Sees Correction Exceeding 10%, Sees Cyclicals, Small and Mid Caps Outperforming Large Caps and Tech
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Lead Times Easing as Supply Chain Improves - UBS
- Salesforce (CRM) Shares Plunge on Weaker Profit Guidance, Bull Thesis Remains Intact Says Analyst
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
QualTek, LLC, which recently announced reverse merger with Roth CH Acquisition III Co (NASDAQ: ROCR), a leading provider of both turnkey infrastructure services to the North American 5G wireless, telecom, and renewable energy sectors, and recovery logistics services, announced today that it has acquired Urban Cable Technology ("Urban Cable" or the "Company"). Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
Urban Cable, established in 1996 and based in West Chester, PA, is a regional telecom company in the Northeast region of the United States. The Company specializes in providing a range of services including aerial and underground construction, engineering, multiple dwelling unit (MDU) wiring and rewiring, and fiber placement to broadband and telecom cable operators.
"We are pleased Urban Cable is joining our team at QualTek. Their vast experience and range of services make them an ideal partner for QualTek, "said Scott Hisey, CEO of QualTek. "Urban Cable has long-term partnerships with some of the nation's top cable providers and a strong reputation in the industry for great performance. The addition of Urban Cable greatly supports our organic growth strategy in the Northeast region."
"QualTek presents a fantastic opportunity for Urban Cable to continue its growth. We look forward to working with Scott and his knowledgeable team as they continue to expand their geographic footprint," said Philip DiGiore, CEO of Urban Cable. "Leveraging our combined experience in the industry will allow us to expand our suite of turnkey services and grow our workforce and geographic footprint."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- OLB Group (OLB) Acquires CBD Merchant Portfolio
- Riot Blockchain (RIOT) Acquires ESS Metron
- Essentium to Become Public Company Through Merger with Atlantic Coastal Acquisition Corporation (ACAH)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement, SPAC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!