Ross Stores (ROST) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.8% to $0.285; 1% Yield
- S&P 500 ends slightly lower after jobs report
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- United Airlines (UAL) nearing deal to order dozens of Boeing 787 Dreamliners - WSJ
- Meta Platforms says metaverse could contribute over $3 trillion to global GDP by 2031
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Ross Stores (NASDAQ: ROST) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.285 per share, or $1.14 annualized. This is an 11.8% increase from the prior dividend of $0.255.
The dividend will be payable on March 31, 2020, to stockholders of record on March 17, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of March 16, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1 percent.
Ms. Rentler noted, “The increases to our shareholder payouts for 2020 reflect our ongoing confidence in the Company’s ability to generate significant amounts of cash after funding our growth and the other capital needs of our business. We have repurchased stock as planned every year since 1993 and raised our cash dividend annually since 1994. This consistent record reflects our ongoing commitment to enhancing stockholder value and returns.”
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Ross Stores (ROST) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Owens Corning (OC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 48.6% to $0.52; Approves 10M Share Buyback
- Cracker Barrel (CBRL) Declares $1.30 Quarterly Dividend; 4.6% Yield
- Sturm Ruger (RGR) Declares $5.00 Special Dividend; 9.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividend Hike, Dividends, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!