Ross Acquisition Corp II (ROSS) Prices 30M Unit IPO at $10/Unit
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Ross Acquisition Corp II (NYSE: ROSS), a blank check company formed for the purpose of entering into a merger, capital stock exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization or similar business combination with one or more businesses, today announced the pricing of its initial public offering of 30,000,000 units at a price of $10.00 per unit. The units will be listed on the New York Stock Exchange and trade under the ticker symbol "ROSS.U" beginning March 12, 2021. Each unit consists of one of the Company's Class A ordinary shares and one-third of one redeemable warrant. Each whole warrant entitles the holder thereof to purchase one the Company's Class A ordinary shares at a price of $11.50 per share. Once the securities comprising the units begin separate trading, the Class A ordinary shares and warrants are expected to be listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbols "ROSS" and "ROSS WS," respectively.
BofA Securities and Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC are serving as the underwriters for the offering. The Company has granted the underwriters a 45-day option to purchase up to an additional 4,500,000 units at the initial public offering price to cover over-allotments, if any.
The offering is being made only by means of a prospectus.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oatly files for IPO; Plans to list on NASDAQ under the ticker 'OTLY' After 107% 2020 Revenue Growth
- Lab Corp. (LH) Launches COVID-19 Test Kits for Small Businesses
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Confirms Receipt of Unsolicited Proposal From Canadian National Railway (CNI)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings, IPOs, SPAC
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Definitive Agreement, IPO, SPAC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!