Roper Technologies (ROP) Declares $0.5125 Quarterly Dividend; 0.7% Yield
- S&P closes down in broad sell-off fueled by inflation fears
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Dollar holds near 10-week low ahead of inflation report
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Roper Technologies (NYSE: ROP) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.5125 per share, or $2.05 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on April 22, 2020, to stockholders of record on April 8, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of April 7, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Roper Technologies (ROP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hanover Insurance Group (THG) Increases Share Repurchase Authorization by $400 Million
- Motorcar Parts of America (MPAA) Subsidiary Gains Orders
- Progressive Corp. (PGR) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; Approves $25M Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!