Roper Technologies (ROP) Declares $0.5125 Quarterly Dividend; 0.5% Yield
- Tech rout set to extend as investors fear rising inflation
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Euro climbs on upbeat sentiment data; dollar struggles
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Roper Technologies (NYSE: ROP) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.5125 per share, or $2.05 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 20, 2020, to stockholders of record on October 6, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of October 5, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Roper Technologies (ROP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Future Fuel (FF) Declares $2.50 Special Dividend; 22.3% Yield
- AMMO Inc. (POWW) sees FY22 revenue of $190 million
- Motorcar Parts of America (MPAA) Subsidiary Gains Orders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!