Roper Technologies (ROP) Declares $0.4625 Quarterly Dividend; 0.5% Yield
- Stocks near record highs on recovery hopes, Curevac sinks
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 21c, Offers Q2 and FY Guidance
- Tesla (TSLA) demand is through the roof, already sold out this quarter - Electrek
- Dollar falls as risk appetite improves, sterling steady before BoE
- Uber (UBER) Tops Q1 EPS by 47c, Revenue Misses
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Roper Technologies (NYSE: ROP) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.4625 per share, or $1.85 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 24, 2019, to stockholders of record on July 8, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of July 5, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Roper Technologies (ROP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Allied Motion (AMOT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.025
- Packaging Corp. (PKG) Declares $1.00 Quarterly Dividend; 2.6% Yield
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS) Declares $0.38 Quarterly Dividend; 2.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!