Rollins (ROL) announces Julie Bimmerman was appointed as Interim Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Rollins, Inc. (NYSE: ROL), a premier global consumer and commercial services company, announced today that Julie Bimmerman was appointed as the Company's Interim Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer, effective July 27, 2021.
The Company announced today that Julie Bimmerman, 54, was appointed as the Company's Interim Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer, effective July 27, 2021. Ms. Bimmerman is a seasoned executive who joined the Rollins family of brands in 2004. Most recently, Ms. Bimmerman served as Vice President - Finance and Investor Relations for the Company. Ms. Bimmerman's previous positions include Managing Director of Finance, Managing Director of Rollins Independent Brands and Vice President of Finance/Corporate Controller - HomeTeam Pest Defense. Ms. Bimmerman received a B.B.A. in Accounting from the University of Texas at Arlington.
Ms. Bimmerman's appointment follows the transfer of the Company's current Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer, Paul E. Northen, to an operational role as Senior Vice President focused on sustainability.
For more information, including an update on our pending SEC investigation, please see the Current Report on Form 8-K to be filed with the SEC by the Company on July 28, 2021.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 7 Things to Know About the Upcoming Amplitude (AMPL) IPO
- Electric Last Mile Solutions, Inc (ELMS) Appoints Rob Song as Deputy CFO; Ron Feldeisen as Chief Revenue Officer
- Terminix (TMX) Announces Resignation of COO Kim Scott; Affirms Full-Year 2021 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!