Rollins (ROL) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS, Revenues Beat
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Rollins (NYSE: ROL) reported Q4 EPS of $0.13, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.13. Revenue for the quarter came in at $536.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $530.2 million.
- Total revenue increased 6.0% for the quarter and 7.2% for full year
- Residential revenues increased 11.0% for the quarter 13.3% for full year
- Earnings Per Share of $0.13 for the fourth quarter and $0.53 full year 2020
Gary W. Rollins, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Rollins, Inc. stated, "We are very proud of our results, and our employees and their commitment to customer service. Although 2020 brought many difficult circumstances related to COVID, we benefitted from our residential pest control demand and our previous technology investments."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Rollins (ROL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank of New York (BK) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c, Revenues Beat
- CPI Aerostructures (CVU) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c, Revenues Beat
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!