Rocky Brands (RCKY) Declares $0.14 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
- Wall Street slides on report of Biden's plan to almost double capital gains tax
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims hit 13-month low; home sales tumble
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Rocky Brands (NASDAQ: RCKY) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.14 per share, or $0.56 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on March 16, 2021, to stockholders of record on March 2, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of March 1, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Rocky Brands (RCKY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FAT Brands (FAT) Declares $0.13 Quarterly Dividend; 6.1% Yield
- Home Federal Bancorp of Louisiana (HFBL) Declares $0.0825 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
- CMS Energy (CMS) Declares $0.4350 Quarterly Dividend; 2.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!