Rocky Brands (RCKY) Announces New Share Repurchase Program
- S&P, Dow futures edge higher ahead of inflation data
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil prices tick up after robust China data
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Rocky Brands, Inc. (NASDAQ: RCKY) today announced that its board of directors has approved a new share repurchase program of up to $7,500,000 of the Company’s outstanding common stock, no par value per share. This repurchase program replaces the previous repurchase program authorized by the board of directors that expired on February 28, 2021.
Repurchases under the Company’s new program will be made in open market or privately negotiated transactions in compliance with Securities and Exchange Commission Rule 10b-18, subject to market conditions, applicable legal requirements, and other relevant factors. This share repurchase plan does not obligate the Company to acquire any particular amount of common stock, and it may be suspended at any time at the Company’s discretion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Grab to Go Public in Partnership with Altimeter (AGC) for Equity Value of $39.6 Billion
- PCB Bancorp (PCB) Announces Stock Repurchase Plan
- Partner Communications (PTNR) Updates Regarding Rejection Of The Bids Received For A Transaction In The Fiber Optics Field
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!