Roblox (RBLX) DAUs up 28% from May of last year and down 1% from 43.3 million in April 2021
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Roblox Corporation (NYSE: RBLX), a global platform bringing millions of people together through shared experiences, today released its May 2021 key metrics.
May 2021 Key Metrics
- Daily active users (DAU) were 43.0 million, up 28% from May of last year and down 1% from 43.3 million in April 2021.
- Hours engaged were 3.2 billion, up 9% year over year and up 1% from 3.2 billion in April 2021.
- Bookings are estimated to be between $216 million and $219 million, up 24% - 26% year over year.
- Average Bookings per DAU are estimated to be between $5.02 and $5.09, down 2% - 3% year over year.
- Revenue is estimated to be between $149 million - $151 million, up 123% - 126% year over year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Google (GOOGL) to Slash the Fee it Takes From App Store Subscriptions - Bloomberg
- NHTSA Hires Tesla (TSLA) Autopilot Critic as Safety Advisor; Musk Claims Bias
- Gencor Industries, Inc. (GENC) Announces Removal of James P. Sharp from Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance, Hot Corp. News, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!