Robinhood Securities said it earns two-tenths of a penny for every share you buy or sell, on average
- Microsoft (MSFT) Near Deal to Acquire Nuance (NUAN) - Report
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Commenting on payment for order flow, Robinhood Securities said it earns two-tenths of a penny for every share you buy or sell, on average. (LINK)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ViacomCBS (VIAC) Paramount Pictures Delays Release Of 'Top Gun: Maverick' Movie To November Instead Of July - Deadline Hollywood
- Exclusive: GameStop's strong stock performance triggered board director's exit
- Sana Biotechnology (SANA) Presents Preclinical Data at American Association for Cancer Research Annual Meeting 2021
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, General News, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!