Robinhood Securities said it earns two-tenths of a penny for every share you buy or sell, on average
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Commenting on payment for order flow, Robinhood Securities said it earns two-tenths of a penny for every share you buy or sell, on average. (LINK)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse (CS) selling 19 million shares of of Discovery (DISCA) and 22 million shares of DISCK (DISCK) - CNBC's Faber
- SOS Limited (SOS) Declines Following Cautious Report
- Performant Financial (PFMT) Re-Awarded CMS RAC Region 1 Contract
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, General News, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!