Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers (RBA) Introduces Rouse Appraisal Services
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
For decades, both Ritchie Bros. and Rouse Services have been serving the equipment and truck industries with their respective appraisal businesses. With Ritchie Bros.' acquisition of Rouse last year, the company has now combined these two appraisal businesses into one team with unrivalled hands-on equipment experience, knowledge, and data.
"Our appraisers are armed with the richest dataset anywhere in the industry," said Raffi Aharonian, Managing Director, Rouse Appraisals. "We can also directly connect customers to Ritchie Bros.' disposition solutions, should they choose to go that route post appraisal."
Rouse Appraisal Services will offer appraisals and detailed inspections for a wide variety of use cases, including asset based lending, company and contractor driven needs, M&A support, and residual values for leasing institutions.
"Our goal is to help customers through all stages of an asset's life cycle, whether that be purchase, inspection, appraisal, or sale," added Mr. Aharonian. "All these services are available through Ritchie Bros.' end-to-end asset management and disposition system: RB Asset Solutions."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IAC/Interactive Corp (IAC) Stockholders Approve Vimeo Spin-off
- Boston Beer (SAM) to Begin Research and Development of Non-alcoholic Cannabis Beverages
- Cisco Systems (CSCO) to Acquire Kenna Security
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!