Riskified Ltd. (RSKD) Prices 17.5M Share IPO at $21/sh
- S&P 500 down more than 2% as growth worries rise
- China Property Titan Evergrande (EGRNF) Collapses to 11-Year Lows, Analysts Wary of Domino Effect
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Has Strong Start with Positive Mix Skew - JP Morgan
- Oil falls on risk aversion; losses limited by U.S. supply problems
- Pfizer (PFE), BioNTech (BNTX) Announce Positive Topline Results From Pivotal Trial of COVID-19 Vaccine in Children 5 to 11 Years
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Riskified Ltd. (NYSE: RSKD) today announced the pricing of its initial public offering of 17,500,000 Class A ordinary shares at a public offering price of $21.00 per Class A ordinary share. The offering consists of 17,300,000 Class A ordinary shares offered by Riskified and 200,000 Class A ordinary shares to be sold by one of Riskified’s existing shareholders. Riskified will not receive any proceeds from the sale of the shares by the selling shareholder. The underwriters will have a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 2,625,000 Class A ordinary shares from Riskified at the initial public offering price, less underwriting discounts and commissions. The Class A ordinary shares are expected to begin trading on the New York Stock Exchange on July 29, 2021 under the ticker symbol “RSKD”.
The closing of the offering is expected to occur on August 2, 2021 subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions.
Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC, J.P. Morgan Securities LLC and Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC are acting as lead book-running managers for the offering. Barclays Capital Inc., KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc., Piper Sandler & Co., Truist Securities, Inc. and William Blair & Company, L.L.C. are joint book-running managers for the offering. Loop Capital Markets LLC, Samuel A. Ramirez & Company, Inc., Siebert Williams Shank & Co., LLC and Stern Brothers & Co. are acting as co-managers for the offering.
The offering is being made only by means of a prospectus. A copy of the final prospectus related to the offering may be obtained, when available, from Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC, Attn: Prospectus Department, 200 West Street, New York, New York, 10282, by email at email@example.com, or by telephone at 866-471-2526; J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, Attn: Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, New York, 11717, by email at Prospectusfirstname.lastname@example.org, or by telephone at 1-866-803-9204; and Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC, Attn: Prospectus Department, One Madison Avenue, New York, New York, 10010, by email at email@example.com, or by telephone at 800-221-1037.
A registration statement on Form F-1 relating to these securities has been filed with, and was declared effective by, the SEC. This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy these securities, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SEC Investigating Activision Blizzard (ATVI) Related to Sexual Harassment, Discrimination Claims - WSJ
- Exelixis (EXEL) Announces Final Results from Phase 3 COSMIC-311 Pivotal Trial of CABOMETYX in Patients with Previously Treated Radioactive Iodine-Refractory Differentiated Thyroid Cancer Presented at
- Cisco Systems (CSCO) Upgraded to Outperform at Credit Suisse, Other Analysts Raise PTs Following Bullish Investor Day
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, IPOs
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, William Blair, JPMorgan, Goldman Sachs, KeyBanc, Barclays, IPO, F1
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!