Rimini Street, Inc. (RMNI) Misses Q3 EPS by 12c; Offers Q4 & FY19 Revenue Outlook
- Wall St subdued at open ahead of Powell testimony
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar catches breath ahead of Fed testimony, cryptocurrencies attempt recovery
- Splunk (SPLK) Announces $1 Billion Investment from Silver Lake, Announces $1B Buyback
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Rimini Street, Inc. (NASDAQ: RMNI) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.07), $0.12 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.05. Revenue for the quarter came in at $69 million versus the consensus estimate of $69.41 million.
“In the third quarter, we continued to see improving performance from investments made over the past eighteen months in global sales capacity, productivity and infrastructure,” stated Seth A. Ravin, Rimini Street co-founder, CEO and Chairman of the Board. “We also continued expanding our global capabilities and new product and service offerings, opening operations in Dubai to serve the Gulf region and announcing the global availability of Application Management Services for SAP. In addition, today we announced the global availability of Application Management Services for Oracle Database and Applications.”
“Third quarter revenue, sales and marketing and general and administrative spend were all within our quarter guidance range, and gross margin for the third quarter and year-to-date are both above our previously provided guidance ranges,” stated Tom Sabol, Rimini Street CFO. “We remain committed to the long-term goals of top-line revenue growth, strong free cash flow and achieving sustained GAAP profitability.”
Third Quarter 2019 Financial Highlights
- Revenue was $69.0 million for the 2019 third quarter, an increase of 10.1% compared to $62.6 million for the 2018 third quarter.
- Annualized Subscription Revenue was approximately $274 million for the 2019 third quarter, an increase of 10% compared to $250 million for the 2018 third quarter.
- Active Clients as of September 30, 2019 were 2,032, an increase of 17.3% compared to 1,732 Active Clients as of September 30, 2018.
- Revenue Retention Rate was 91.5% for the trailing 12 months ended September 30, 2019 compared to 92.0% for the comparable period ended September 30, 2018.
- Gross margin was 62.4% for the 2019 third quarter compared to 64.5% for the 2018 third quarter.
- Operating income was $2.5 million for both the 2019 and 2018 third quarters.
- Non-GAAP Operating Income was $7.5 million for the 2019 third quarter compared to $10.7 million for the 2018 third quarter.
- Net income was $1.7 million for the 2019 third quarter compared to a net loss of $48.4 million for the 2018 third quarter.
- Non-GAAP Net Income was $6.7 million for both the 2019 third quarter and the 2018 third quarter.
- Adjusted EBITDA for the 2019 third quarter was $7.6 million compared to $10.8 million for the 2018 third quarter.
- Basic and diluted earnings per share attributable to common stockholders was a net loss per share of $0.07 per share for the 2019 third quarter compared to a net loss per share of $0.85 per share for the 2018 third quarter.
Rimini Street, Inc. sees Q4 2019 revenue of $71.3-72.3 million, versus the consensus of $72.28 million.
Rimini Street, Inc. sees FY2019 revenue of $274.5-275.5 million, versus the consensus of $275.9 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Rimini Street, Inc. (RMNI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nicolet Bankshares (NCBS) To Acquire County Bancorp (ICBK)
- Simpson Manufacturing (SSD) Announces The Appointment Of Kenneth Knight To Its Board Of Directors
- AptarGroup (ATR) Announces Exclusive Negotiations Regarding a Potential Acquisition of Voluntis to Expand in Digital Therapeutics
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!